Pricing starts at $200 for registration. Discounts apply for more than one camper registering from the same family.
Early Registration fees must be received by July 1st.
There is NO CHARGE for campers after the 4th child from a family BUT they must still be registered online
The camp store (Tuck Shop) offers snacks and beverages to campers twice each day. Average camper spending is around $25. Tuck money may be included with registration fees or may be brought with the camper. Camp YES T-shirts ($12) and sweatshirts ($25) may be available as well. Please designate the camper's size preference on the registration form.
What to Bring
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow
- Dress clothes/Shoes
- Sports clothes/Shoes
- Swimsuit – Girls: Modest one-piece / Boys: Knee length
- Laundry Bag
What to Leave at Home
- iPods/Mp3 players
- iPads /Tablets
- Electronic games
- Reading materials
- NO drugs, alcohol, or tobacco will be tolerated in ANY form
Camp Standards for Dress & Behaviour
IMPORTANT note to ALL parents, guardians, campers, and staff:
The following dress standards will be enforced so PLEASE help us avoid any confrontation and embarrassment by PACKING ONLY that clothing which meets the requirements.
Willful disrespect, disregard, or disobedience to the camp standards or staff will be reason for dismissal from camp.
All Staff and Campers:
- Clothing MUST NOT be tight or form fitting
- All shorts and sports clothing MUST BE knee-length or longer
- Casual clothing is the norm EXCEPT for the evening meal and chapel service when everyone is requested to dress more formally
- ANY clothing that promotes negative or inappropriate values by printed words or pictures is NOT ACCEPTABLE
- NO ripped or torn jeans
- All shirts are NOT TO BE sleeveless and MUST be long enough to be fully tucked in or to fully cover the tops of pants, shorts, or skirts (NO BARE MIDRIFFS) (NO HALTER OR TANK TOPS)
Gentlemen and Boys:
- NO low slung pants
- Must have casual or dress pants and a belt is required for pants with belt loops
- Track / sweat pants are not acceptable for evening meals and chapel services
- Full shoes are required for meals, services, and outdoor competition
Ladies and Girls:
- NO pants or slacks
- Shirts and blouses MUST NOT be low cut but should come to the neckline
- ANY tights or leggings MUST be worn under knee-length skirts or shorts
- Full shoes are required for outdoor competition and dress shoes for meals and chapel
Thank you for your deference to the camp in following these standards.
The camp director would be happy to discuss/answer any concerns or questions about these standards BEFORE the start of camp. 905-741-6820 email@example.com
Directions & Contact
Address: 22663 Johnston Line Rodney, ON N0L2C0 | GPS Address 22663 Johnston Line West Elgin, ON
22663 Johnston Line Rodney, ON N0L2C0
New Testament Baptist Church: 905-385-0293
Pastor McClain: 905-741-6820